Intuit Developer Group

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. qbXML Command to Collapse/Expand reports

For QuickBooks Desktop reports such as general ledger report there isn’t any API command that can be used to retrieve whether expanded or collapsed transactions. In order to generate a collapsed or expanded report via the API, the user has to navigate to Company Preferences settings in QB GUI and check or uncheck the Collapse Transactions box. Furthermore, this option is not available on the Accountant version of QB and as a result the user is limited only to summarized reports. For transaction types such as General Journal, Credit Card Charge, Deposit, Bill, and Paycheck, if more than one customer…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve FAM Reporting

For Quickbooks Accountant Desktop, the Fixed Asset Manager reporting options are quite lacking. There is no way to resize/reorder/customize the report columns. There is also no way to create the reports in landscape orientation (though the help documentation says that you can) and the report data gets truncated. Please add some basic functionality to this.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Price Rule

I would like to be able to get the PriceRules out of the SDK. PriceLevels work but not rules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Retain user column width settings

In QB desktop, fix the program so that it stops changing column widths on its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow assigning class to the entire bill through the SDK in enterprise version

In Desktop enterprise version, we have the ability to assign a class to the entire bill through the UI. However the same isn't possible through the SDK. It will be very helpful if the class reference is allowed in the Bill header.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggest Transfer for remote stores in Multi-store quickbooks point of Sale

Quickbooks Point of Sale multi-stores version
    How can each remote store know their inventory is need to fulfill ?
    In what quantity does it it?
    Currently only manual count it own inventory and key in every item it need then send to head quarter to decide what to send them. What if request items out of stock from Head Quarter?
    Most multi-stores users must need this function!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create an avenue for Kits

We currently ship directly to Amazon (Vendor Central) based on Purchase Orders they send to us using their portal. However, now we want to sell to Walmart and others so we need an EDI system and found one that works with QB Desktop. I think it's called True Commerce. Anyway, our problem is and has always been providing inventory to 3rd parties. Why? We have assemblies and lots of them. This means we have to build the assemblies, in advance of purchase orders, in order to feed 3rd parties available inventory. The problem is that the same pole we sell…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix

Various Class codes in the same invoice dont show up in AR by class in reporting if header class code is left blank. If a Single class code is used in invoice header then it overrides individual class codes in invoice body.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Copy Weekly Timesheet to Another Employee

Would like to be able to copy a weekly timesheet entry to another employee within the same pay period. Would help with time entry on maintenance work where a 2 man crew might visit 10+ different buildings to repair leak any given week. Currently, each persons time must be entered individually and the process repeated for any additional employees that were part of the maintenance crew. This requires us to enter the same information multiple times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. email

Email - Send forms hate the new screen too small. to select emails to send out. For instance when sending out pay stubs. Have to scroll up and down tiny window. Liked it before last upgrade

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Admin to retract PO sent to scanner

Please develop a way for erroneous / revised POs to be retracted or canceled after sending to the scanner for receiving - editing POs is not unheard of, but there's no way to communicate that with the warehouse scanner and no way to update the app's receive list based on the updated, correct information in QB, even if the desktop is showing the correct info. Please add this functionality!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Correct receiving quantity on Warehouse app

Hi, the warehouse app is only enabled to receive items individually, even if the associated QB Desktop account has multiple U/Ms set up and purchases in different amounts - this leads to the very confusing prompt to receive "6 qty boxes of 2" when 3 boxes of 2 were ordered and show up on the PO. HIGHLY confusing, esp. when more complicated math is involved --- please fix!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Inventory QoH ISSUE in SO, negative number

Inventory QoH ISSUE in SO

My ticket number is #530670941. QB doesn't show me any pop-up when a user creates a SO with the same item with limited quantity, it means that in the SO, the user duplicates the item with the same quantity and QB allows this operation. Then, when the user creates an Invoice and saves it, QB also allows this operation causing NEGATIVE QUANTITY in my item list. Please, need assistance ASAP if someone knows how to fix this issue. My phone number is : 305-716-5272 and my email is: it@cddistribution.com, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bank Feed Rules: Add the ability to multi-select and DELETE multiple RULES.

Bank Feed Rules: Add the ability to multi-select and DELETE multiple RULES.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a "Find" button in "Build Assembly"

Hello. I'd like to suggest you create a "Find" button in the Build Assembly option under Inventory. We use this option a lot every day and trying to look at old completed or still pending build assemblies is a real pain. I presently use the "Previous" button and go back one at a time to see the "Build Ref. No." I want. Would appreciate you simplifying this for me with a new Find button. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Class is not showing up in the Invoice. It only shows in the line item.

The Class is not showing up in the Invoice. It only shows in the line item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When creating batch invoices provide the ability to enter in the memo section.

When you do a Batch Invoicing the there is no place to enter the memo field to show up on the invoice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. QB Web Connect for QB for Mac

Please make a Web Connector for Mac

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Weight for the Items

I need a third party application that will allow me to read the weight of my items that when I sell it, the amount of the item will depend on the weight of the items, the items will be detected by using a bar code scanner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AMG Time Integration Issue

Ticket number #529005864: For some reason when integrating AMG Time with Quickbooks for time tracking data purposes all hours transfer fine as long as the name does not have a Middle name. When there is a middle name present it automatically states there is an invalid reference regardless if the names are identical in Quickbooks and AMG. Can someone please assist with this issue? My phone number is 305-978-8486 and my email is daniel@exoticbotanicals.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Intuit Developer Group

Feedback and Knowledge Base