Intuit Developer Group

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add ability to create and manage purchase orders and/or work orders

Add ability to create and manage purchase orders and/or work orders in the same way you create and manage invoices, estimates, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Now the customer wants a refund. I provide a refund of the customer's money to them through cash and stripe. I want the refund to be linked

The customer wants a refund. I provide a refund of the customer's money to them through cash and stripe.
    I want the refund to be linked with Payment and Invoice. The balance should be reflected too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Price Rule

I would like to be able to get the PriceRules out of the SDK. PriceLevels work but not rules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. compatability with office 2019

office 2019 is out, qb 2019 is not yet compatible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mass

Mass class assign. Im an online store i do more than 400 order per day as invoiced
    m using quick books and i have 3 shippers ...
    i need to create a utility where i can mass assign class hope you can help

if we have to pay we are open to the idea

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the clear date to checks, credit cards charges, etc

Instead of having to search the previous reconciliation report for when a check/CC charge was cleared, can the cleared/reconciled date be added to the check/CC charge after it is reconciled instead of just the cleared notation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to create new sandbox with production data

I'm surprised no one has requested or asked about this!

It is greatly desired to have the ability to create a new sandbox using the production data; in other words a copy of the production data in a sandbox environment so that one can safely work in development with actual, existing data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow petty cash entries into the bank feed

Please vote for my idea!

If Quickbooks allowed the user to connect a cash account to the bank feed, petty cash transactions could be fed directly from POS software into the banking area. This would be incredibly useful because the user could use the match feature to identify missing receipts.

I currently use the manual "File Upload" facility to load and match petty cash transactions in the baking section. So this added feature would be one small step closer to the dream of a fully automated accounting system!.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. API access to QBO user interface/web pages

Ability for an authenticated application to insert some limited UI elements in the QBO user interface and access the values of those elements through the API. Like a checkbox or dropdown on the invoice or the payment screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Retain user column width settings

In QB desktop, fix the program so that it stops changing column widths on its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow assigning class to the entire bill through the SDK in enterprise version

In Desktop enterprise version, we have the ability to assign a class to the entire bill through the UI. However the same isn't possible through the SDK. It will be very helpful if the class reference is allowed in the Bill header.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Debit Note for Customer

We are requesting for a new feature i.e. Debit Note for Customer. Kindly refer existing case no: 00075581 for any reference.

Please implement this within one week as we need to release couple of debit note to our customer for payment as closing of the financial year is approaching.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. QuickBooks downgrade on SandBox to Starter or Essential

Provide a way to select our QuickBooks tier on the sandbox.
    Currently, the tier is locked on Plus. But there is no way to test with disabled feature (such as Class).
    I need to be able to downgrade a sandbox to Starter and Essential.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CUSTOMIZE USER ACCESS

Could you please allow master admin to customize user access. Currently the limited access option is default and blocks a user from accessing certain features. We would like to give access to some of the blocked features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add account number field for customers and Suppliers in their account settings screen.

Hi

Our customers in South Africa requires an account number to be displayed on their invoices. One can manually add one to the invoice but there is no setting in the customer account settings screen to add one to display automatically. This is problematic. There is also not a field for the account number under Suppliers like in Sage. Our tax agency requires this. There is also not a VAT field for Suppliers which is also a requirement from our tax agency. All Supplier invoices and customer invoices MUST display the VAT numbers.

Also when importing data in a CSV…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. report

Add support to include custom field columns in API reports results

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. report

Add Support For Balance Sheet by Detail Report & Sales By Customer Detail report.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve Error Message: Invalid Reference Id: Invalid Reference Id : Categories cannot be used in transactions.

When a name conflict exists, an invoice transaction in the Quickbooks Online API results in the error: Invalid Reference Id: Invalid Reference Id : Categories cannot be used in transactions.

This error message contains no describing information that would help the customer identify the cause of the issue. Add to the error message the name of the category name conflict to help people track it down.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Intuit Developer Group

Feedback and Knowledge Base