Intuit Developer Group

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Class field on TransferInventory message in QuickBooks desktop SDK

Can you please add support for the field Class on TransferInventory messages in the QuickBooks desktop SDK

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make VendorRef field filterable in Purchase Order query

When querying Purchase Order data we have to loop through every Purchase Order and check the VendorRef.id field to filter by ID. We really need to query by VendorRef in the API call's query.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cerate a feature to link up with popular payment gateways soon in the QB solution.

Why not offer a link to popular payment gateways in the invoicing process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Class field in Bill response for header -QuickBooks desktop SDK

QuickBooks desktop SDK returns Class Data for Bill Line items but do not return Class data for Bill Header.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a mechanism to import a budget into QuickBooks Online via the API or an import file.

My company provides software to facilitate budget creation for QBO clients that have multiple users who need to develop their sub-budgets. At the end of this process, there is no way to then import the final budget into QBO. We can read a QBO budget via the API but cannot import one into QBO>

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bundle rate editable on invoice page

as in we sell a bundle of lamps online of one variety so there is no issue in dividing the cost of bundle equally onto its components.

please advice how to go forward as we have a new startup & already hitting a sales number of daily approx 300 invoices.

so its impossible to manage manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make MaritalStatus field available in QBSDK - QuickBooks Desktop

Make MaritalStatus field available in QBSDK - QuickBooks Desktop

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. SMS API for Invoice Balance Texting

IDEA: To send an automated SMS (Using an SMS Host Service) to the customer mobile number mentioning the remaining balance when an invoice is created.

Question:
    How can I create an API to do this task for my company which is using QBOnline ?

Best Regards,
    MZA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auto Fill up Email address when Invoice is created via API

Create a new invoice in QuickBooks Online.
    Select a customer
    it automatically fills up address and email address.

Same should also happen when only customer id is provided in IPP v3 Converter v3 API. API should automatically fill up email address field if email address is not specified in API call and it exists in customer's master records

--
    Regards
    Raj

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Apps.com clone and edit country app cards

Copy & Edit from one country app card to next:
    Copying and then editing app description in app cards from one country to the next would be a big timesaver. A "Copy & Edit" option with country pull-down at the top would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. DELETE Query

with respect to DELETED invoices, it will be easiest to handle if
    the query response with a change / last updated time stamp also returned
    the deleted invoice - even if only in the same manner that CDC returns
    (but even beyond the 30-day period)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide examples of using requestid with a batch

Would be good to talk about using a requestid with a batch here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. QuickBooks POS QBPOS SDK

Please create a category for QBPOS SDK. 3.0. These are items related to working with the QBPOS SDK only. It is not the exact same SDK as QuickBooks SDK.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. one app card for app.com and desktop.app.com

How can I use my existing app.com app card for my desktop.app.com app card. My product is the same, just connect differently to QBO and QBD. We have already passed our technical reviews. Want to get published quickly. HELP!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide information to diagnose invalid API requests

When an invalid request is submitted to the QBO API, it responds with something like "Business Validation Error: Unexpected Internal Error". This does not provide any information as to the cause of the error, leaving the developer to figure that out by trial and error. The API should report what is the cause of the business validation or internal error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Query for Tax Identifier

Hi there,

My team is building a app that will create a lot of information in QBO and we are implementing a strategy to cache what've been created already.

Such a strategy is to query over customer with a filter in Tax Identifier field but we just realized that the field is not queryable even if that information is unique in many countries that your product work.

We already have a workaround for this escenario but I just want to let you know that now that you are entering in MX market it would be super great to get Tax…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Page navigation

The web pages should have next/previous page navigation. When we read a page and page has long content then, after reading, you have to go up to read next topic.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quickbook Payments: Payment method icons should be invisible rather than disabled.

I was told I can submit a product suggestion here. When using Quickbooks Payments my customers are directed to a web page to make a payment. My company choosee not to accept credit card payments only ACH. IT would be better if the credit card icons are invisible rather than only disabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make pricing more clear

This seems great, but I just can't tell what the pricing is, or wether this is free.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Intuit Developer Group

Feedback and Knowledge Base