Intuit Developer Group

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make it possible to track multiple workers comp codes an employee works in one day

In the construction industry it is common for employees to perform work under several WC codes, on a daily basis. It used to be possible to track this by WC code and by job, but is not longer possible on the desktop version. This feature is significant in being able to provide the required reports to the goverment agencies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deploying QuickBooks on AWS

We're Qlik Apps Designers and Developers in Ghana. Our client is using QuickBooks Desktop but it was implemented as standalone for each branch/unit. We're new to QuickBooks but we believe that Intuit has a web-based version of QuickBooks for the Enterprise for multi-branch companies which can run on a centralize server and the branches can access it. Pls advise.

Which version of QuickBooks can be deployed on AWS? If there is one, then we would be very grateful if you could send the guide on deploying QuickBooks on AWS to us asap. We intend to migrate the company's data into…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. QB Web Connect for QB for Mac

Please make a Web Connector for Mac

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do not auto-add fields to chart of accounts

I work with great care to keep my Chart of Accounts AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE. Therefore, each entry in the Chart of Accounts is purposeful and used.

However, QuickBooks Online keeps automatically adding the following to the Chart of Accounts:

• Inventory asset
    • Billable expense income
    • Sales of product income

(and please don’t tell me QB needs to add them each time... it doesn’t — not in my company)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ItemReceipt

Implement the ItemReceipt object that exists in the QBD SDK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Api to get users list along with their roles

An api call that responds with the users who have permission to access the company along with their email ids

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Weight for the Items

I need a third party application that will allow me to read the weight of my items that when I sell it, the amount of the item will depend on the weight of the items, the items will be detected by using a bar code scanner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Full unicode support for query

Queries currently seems to be able to take 2 unicode characters and not more.

Example:

Item name: 波士頓嫩豬肩肉排 Pulled Pork

Query: SELECT * FROM Item WHERE Name LIKE '%pork'
    Response: item found

Query: SELECT * FROM Item WHERE Name LIKE '波士%'
    Response: item found

Query: SELECT * FROM Item WHERE Name LIKE '波士頓%'
    Error: QueryParserError: Invalid content. Lexical error at line 1, column 39. Encountered: \"\\u9813\" (38931), after : \"\\'\\u6ce2\\u58eb\"

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quickbooks Online Projects

Ability to access, create and modify projects.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  QuickBooks Online API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Include Payment Terms in Invoice Object API

Invoice Object doesn't have an attribute for Payment Terms. Hope that is also included

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need Pick pack and Go same as US version. US version is way more advanced than Canadian. Please bring in the same features and dashboard.

Need Pick pack and Go same as US version. US version is way more advanced than Canadian. Please bring in the same features and dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lock the Sales REP field once sales order is created.

Lock the Sales REP field once Sales order is created.

When people are working on Commission this is critical that noone can change the field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Quickbooks app compatible with new Mac update 10.14.2 Mojave

The new updates don't work with the QB app, just says 502 Bad Gateway. Quickbooks said there wasn't anything in their notes that they plan to fix it, and just to use the web browser instead of the app on Mac.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add ability to filter canceled invoices / creditmemo through the API

As far as I know, there is no way to filter canceled invoices & associated creditmemo through the API.

We should be able to do so...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. API for intuit card reader to communicate with mobile applications for point-of-sale

I want to be able to integrate my intuit card reader (key and magnetic stripe) to communicate with my point-of-sale application. This is not to process the payments in my application but instead to communicate with the card reader via bluetooth which then sends the process to the intuit processing side.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. AMG Time Integration Issue

Ticket number #529005864: For some reason when integrating AMG Time with Quickbooks for time tracking data purposes all hours transfer fine as long as the name does not have a Middle name. When there is a middle name present it automatically states there is an invalid reference regardless if the names are identical in Quickbooks and AMG. Can someone please assist with this issue? My phone number is 305-978-8486 and my email is daniel@exoticbotanicals.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. display tranaction dates option

When displaying transaction dates for expense the app displays "ALL" dates when first opened. MY issue is that WHEN I have selected for display "THIS YEAR" (option) the display reverts back to "ALL" when I reopen the APP.
    Q: can YOU allow your system to RETAIN my selection???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. when moving din location

when moving bin location we need to be able to break the link to the old location we have 3000+ items it would be nice to break the links

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support to query employee by employee number

Employee number can be used as unique id to retrieve employee

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate Google Calendar with Quickbooks Desktop

It would be great if my google calendar would integrate with my Quickbooks desktop.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  QuickBooks Desktop SDK (QBXML)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Intuit Developer Group

Feedback and Knowledge Base